This is the third of six (6) live question and answer sessions for participants of the virtual assistant fundamentals program to ask questions live and get answers. Participants of the VA fundamentals program will attend for FREE. If you are not enrolled for the program but would like to be part of the session and get answers to your burning questions, you need to buy a ticket.
- In this 60 minutes session, we’ll focus on answering questions from module three of the VA business setup course – Pricing, Packaging and Getting Paid
- Participants are free to ask questions about anything. Questions must not be based on the scope of the module.
- Access to send in your questions 24hrs before the session starts.
- This session is best suitable for beginners and and those confused about the services to offer.
- The recording of the session will be made available on students dashboard after the session.
Lessons In Module Three:
- Pricing mindset
- Hidden expenses
- How to build a premium brand and charge higher
- Pricing methods
- How to calculate your adjusted income goal
- How to calculate your hourly rate
- How to calculate your base rate
- Types of packages
- What goes into a package
- MPFN formula
- What to do when your ideal client can’t afford your rates
- What to do when a client request out of scope work
- How (and when) to charge a rush fee
- What to do when you realize you underpriced a project
- How to create your invoice
- How (and when) to raise your rates